The Friends of the Three Peaks are a group of individuals and organisations who want to protect and enhance the special qualities of the distinctive and inspirational landscapes of the Three Peaks area in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
The Friends of the Three Peaks is an off-shoot of the Three Peaks Project and supports its objectives, helping to raise funds and provide work-hours so it can achieve them.
Friends help by:
- giving an annual membership fee
- undertaking or donating to fundraising activities for maintenance and conservation work
- getting involved in some of the maintenance as part of organised Ranger-led groups
- buying/selling exclusive Three Peaks merchandise
- sharing their passion about the Yorkshire Dales National Park and the Three Peaks with others
- encouraging others to join the Friends of the Three Peaks
Benefits of becoming a Friend of the Three Peaks:
- regular newsletters
- invitations to organised events including guided walks
- meeting like minded people
- access to unique volunteering opportunities
- the protection of the unique area for their personal enjoyment now and in the future
Who can join?
Anyone can join the Friends of the Three Peaks including people from overseas and organisations as Corporate Friends.
The Friends of the Three Peaks has an annual individual membership fee of £10 although you can pay more if you wish.
You can join the Friends via the web by visiting the National Park Authority’s Online Shop.
If you have any questions about Friends of the Three Peaks please email us.
Join by post
You need to complete a Friends of the Three Peaks Membership Form and return it along with a membership fee of at least £10 or a standing order mandate. Friends will be asked to renew their membership and pay the fee annually.
Send the completed form and a cheque (made payable to ‘Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority’ and marked on the reverse ‘Friends of the Three Peaks’) to Friends of the Three Peaks c/o Ranger Services Administrative Officer, Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority, Colvend, Hebden Road, Grassington, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 5LB.