The Friends of the Three Peaks are a group of individuals and organisations who want to protect and enhance the special qualities of the distinctive and inspirational landscapes of the Three Peaks area in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
The Friends of the Three Peaks is an off-shoot of the Three Peaks Project and supports its objectives, helping to raise funds and provide work-hours so it can achieve them.
Friends help by:
- giving an annual membership fee
- undertaking or donating to fundraising activities for maintenance and conservation work
- getting involved in some of the maintenance as part of organised Ranger-led groups
- sharing their passion about the Yorkshire Dales National Park and the Three Peaks with others
- encouraging others to join the Friends of the Three Peaks
Benefits of becoming a Friend of the Three Peaks:
- regular newsletters
- access to unique volunteering opportunities
- the protection of the unique area for their personal enjoyment now and in the future
Who can join?
Any individual with a passion for the Three Peaks can join the Friends of the Three Peaks. An annual individual membership fee is £10, although you can pay more if you wish.
Businesses, charities and other organisations that support the Three Peaks Project can become a Corporate Friend of the Three Peaks.
The Friends of the Three Peaks has an annual individual membership fee of £10 although you can pay more if you wish.
How to join
Join the Friends via the web by visiting the Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority’s Online Shop.
Fees can be made by cheque, online or by setting up a standing order mandate. Cheques should be made payable to ‘Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority’ and marked on the reverse ‘Friends of the Three Peaks’.
Please send completed forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Friends of the Three Peaks, c/o Ranger Services Administrative Officer, Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority, Colvend, Hebden Road, Grassington, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 5LB.
How to renew your membership
You can renew your membership:
- By setting up a standing order using our standing order mandate.
- By visiting the Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority’s Online Shop.
- By sending a cheque (as detailed above).