015396 23037 or 07789121829
Westmorland House is a detached 200 year old traditional Dales farmhouse set in a magnificent position in the Yorkshire Dales National Park. With wonderful views over the Fells, the house is surrounded by beautiful scenery and only one other property near by. Few cars pass the narrow road, which goes over the moors and common, the nearest significant road is more than two miles away.
With no light pollution, this is a ‘Dark sky area’, making it ideal for stargazing.
Close to the ‘Coast to Coast’ footpath, this is an ideal location for walking and cycling.
The nearby town of Kirkby Stephen is a 15 minute drive away and is well served with all amenities.
Westmorland House offers B&B self contained accommodation with the owners living in part of the property.
* Two large bedrooms available for guests, each with a king size bed, sleeping up to four guests. With COVID restrictions, these are available to one household at a time until restrictions are lifted, so can be booked as one or two bedrooms.
* Both bedrooms have a large en suite bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Private entrance and separate staircase
* Guest sitting/ dining room with TV
* A complementary self serve continental breakfast will be provided. Please note there are no cooking facilities, but guests are welcome to bring back take away food and crockery/ utensils are provided.
* Outside seating area
* Parking on the drive and bike storage available.
* Free Wi-Fi. This is reliable and works well throughout the property.
* We do not accept pets.
* The house is unsuitable for children under 12 and for those with mobility restrictions due to stairs and steps.