Address: Stonelands Farmyard, Skipton
A three word address provided by our friends at ///what3words.Read more
We are located on the outskirts of the friendly hamlet of Litton, ideally situated in the beautiful and unspoilt countryside of the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
8 beautiful holiday cottages to choose from.
1. Roselber is perfect for a large family. This spacious, charming cottage has spectacular views of wood and meadows:
2. Skirfare is a fantastic, detached cottage for a larger family. This delightful cottage has views over the raised lawn and into it’s own garden at the rear and down the meadows beyond.
3. Tansy Close was once part of the milking parlour, hence its superb arched windows in the master bedroom. The cottage features exposed beams and:
4. Guildersbank is an attractive cottage featuring exposed beams and:
5. This delightful, one bedroom semi-detached cottage has:
6. Spion Cop is set at one end of the barn and has views over the courtyard and up to the woods. The apartment has:
7. Honeypot is a delightful apartment with lovely views up the valley towards Litton. Ideal for a first, or even second honeymoon with:
8. The Sandhams is a snug apartment has lovely views over the meadows towards the river and features: