Skip to main content
Dalegarth & The Ghyll Holiday Cottages
The Yorkshire Dales National Park is renowned for its scenery, beauty and the breadth of its culture - both past and present.
'Dalegarth' and 'The Ghyll' bring you a special place from which to explore the area, certain in the knowledge of comfy armchairs and cosy beds at the end of the day.
A visit to our website is strongly recommended – especially for the photos! www.dalegarth.co.uk
- Two bedrooms; one twin, one double
- Ground floor bathroom, with Sauna
- First floor double bedroom with en suite
- Large, south-facing lounge/dining room
- Lounge patio door windows to balcony
- Long distance views
- Large, fully equipped kitchen – with breakfast bar.
- Benefit of Solar Panels
- Parking on site
- Secure cycle storage
- Landscaped frontage; spacious rear garden
- Patio, seating and barbecue facilities
- Proprietors on site
- Level entrance; parking adjacent
- Ground floor – wheelchair friendly
- Entrance porch, leading to:
- Lounge/dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Twin or double bedroom with full en suite bathroom, incl. spa bath and level deck shower
- Twin bedroom
- Double bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Secluded garden – flower beds, lawn, rockery and pond
- Barbecue area
- Sunny seating, to front and rear of the cottage
- Extensive views of Upper Wharfedale and Buckden Pike
- Additional parking area
All cottages have washing machines, private telephones, wifi, freeview, television, electric heating.