The Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government has committed local authorities to publishing items of spending over £500 on a monthly basis. The data we've published excludes:
- all payments to individuals paid through payroll;
- payments to HM Revenue and Customs relating to VAT and payroll;
- all pension related payments.
We have included invoice and grant payments to individuals but we have replaced personal data with the words 'Redacted personal data'.
You are only able to re-use this data using the Government's public sector open data licence.
Background to the open data:
- The data published relates to payments made by the Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority.
- The Authority uses an accounting system called SunSystems.
- The date used to identify payments is the date that the transaction was paid.
Files, either CSV (comma separated value) or PDF, containing the National Park Authority's spending data for the current year can be downloaded using the following links. They are ordered by month, most recent first.
If you require data from previous years please use the search facility below.
The files are also available for download in CSV format on the Government's Open Data website.