June 22, 2022
Parent and Baby Film Club: Saving Mr Banks (PG) Skipton Town Hall
Venue:Skipton Town Hall, High St
Skipton, BD23 1AH
Author P.L. Travers reflects on her childhood after reluctantly meeting with Walt Disney, who seeks to adapt her Mary Poppins books for the big screen.
Parent & Baby Film Screenings.
Take a break and watch award winning cinema at one of our special morning film screenings – and bring your baby along too! You and your little ones of twelve months and under can enjoy a relaxed environment without worrying about making too much noise. Enjoy the film in the company of other parents, carers and grandparents,
- Lighting will be slightly raised.
- Sound will be softer.
- Floor mats will be provided.
- There will be space for your pushchair next to your seat.
- Unisex baby changing facilities are available.
- You can order refreshments from your chair.
This screening is ‘Pay What You Feel‘.