July 29, 2023
Venue:Himalayan Garden & Sculpture Park, The Hutts, Hutts Lane
Grewelthorpe, Ripon, HG4 3DA
We are proud to be hosting this Nepali themed day to raise funds for the Gurkha Welfare Trust.
Come and enjoy the day with a variety of activities; meet local Nepalese Volunteers in their traditional dress and watch the intriguing Kuri Dance.
Garden opens at 10am
Also book on to one of our two fascinating talks also available – £3 per person book with garden entry
- Jim Morton at 11am – Jim recounts his incredible 18-month life changing fundraising walk around Great Britain.
- Garden Talk at 2.30pm – Discover all about what makes this Himalayan Garden & Sculpture Park special.
Other activities taking place between 11am – 3pm include:
- Kukri Dancing Demonstration at 12.30
- Doco Dash Races at 1-2pm – could you be a Gurkha?
- Tibetan Prayer Flag Making
- Creating soundscapes with the Himalayan Signing Bowl
- Join in the Yeti Hunt
- Get creative on the giant Himalayan Doodle