T&C’s for adding events to the Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority website
PROMOTE YOUR EVENT ONLINE FOR FREE!
Have you got an event happening in or around the Yorkshire Dales National Park? If so, you can add it to our online Yorkshire Dales ‘What’s On’ calendar, making it available to the National Park website’s half a million annual visitors.
- All events must be open to the general public
- All events must take place within the Yorkshire Dales National Park or in close proximity to it
- The Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority reserves the right not to promote or to remove events from the listing that are not within or near the Yorkshire Dales National Park
- All events must satisfy legal requirements
- All events held within the National Park must be considered by the Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority to be environmentally sustainable
- The Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority reserves the right not to promote or to remove from the listing without notice information it considers inappropriate
- It is the responsibility of the event provider to ensure details given are correct.
- The Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority is not responsible for the content of any external websites and no endorsement of any of the events, or any products or services contained on them is implied.
The information collected will also be used to create the 20-page events listing in our annual guide, The Visitor – 125,000 copies of which are published and distributed nationally.
Please note, due to limited space we cannot guarantee your event will be featured. As well as the general advice above, the following criteria apply when considering an event for inclusion:
- Preference will be given to one-off special events (for example, agricultural shows, festivals, village galas)
- Multiple/recurring or year-round events from the same provider will not be listed individually; however, we will try to include a single listing in a highlight box to promote the whole series
- Events which run for more than one day will appear in the listing on the first day of the event only
- Editorial control remains with the Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority and the editor’s decision is final.
For events to be considered for inclusion in The Visitor 2022 magazine, your event must be added to the online listing by Sunday 5 December 2021.