The Yorkshire Three Peaks are very fragile environments and the public rights of way network is under pressure from the thousands of visitors that come to enjoy it each year. Maintaining the paths in the Yorkshire Three Peaks area costs on average £35 per metre.
We rely on donations to make sure this vital work can continue. All donations go directly to looking after the path network in the Three Peaks area.
You can help fund this work by:
- Making a donation to the Three Peaks.
- Becoming a Friend of the Three Peaks
- Celebrate conquering one or more of the peaks by buying special branded gifts from our Yorkshire Dales National Park online shop.
All money raised goes directly to looking after the rights of way in the area through our dedicated Three Peaks Ranger – whose job it is to look after the paths in the Three Peaks.
Please Donate to the Three Peaks today!
You can donate via our Yorkshire Dales National Park online shop or using the form below which takes you to the payment area of our online shop.
Walking the Three Peaks as part of a charity fundraiser?
We know you want to raise as much as possible for your chosen charity but giving a small part back means a great path network for the future. Help us look after this special place by donating a minimum of £1 per event participant.
Other ways you can help
- Plan your trip here using the Three Peaks app – it gives loads of information about planning a walk and more information about this special area.
- Parking in a National Park car park at Horton or Clapham where your fee will help our work.