The Yorkshire Three Peaks are very fragile environments and the public rights of way network is under pressure from the thousands of visitors that come to enjoy it each year. Maintaining the paths in the Three Peaks area costs on average £35 per metre.
We rely on donations to make sure this vital work can continue. All donations go directly to looking after the path network in the Three Peaks area.
Could you give a little to help us?
Donations can be made through our online shop – either using any major credit or debit card, or a PayPal account. No other commitment is required!
You can donate via our online shop or using the form below.
Walking the Three Peaks as part of a charity fundraiser?
We know you want to raise as much as possible for your chosen charity but giving a small part back means a great path network for the future. Help us look after this special place by donating a minimum of £1 per event participant.
Other ways to help
- You can donate here to support the project work that the National Park Authority does on the ground, whether it’s improving footpaths, restoring traditional field barns or restoring important wildlife.
- You can also donate a gate to help provide better access for those with a disability or limited mobility.
- Plan your trip here using the Three Peaks app – it gives loads of information about planning a walk and this special area.
- Join the Friends of the Three Peaks – our Individual Friend. and Corporate Friend scheme is a great way of showing you care.
- Celebrate conquering one or more of the peaks by buying special branded gifts from our online shop.
- Parking in a National Park car park at Horton or Clapham where your fee will help our work.
- Recycle old printer cartridges and mobile phones. with Recycle4Charity, choosing the Friends of the Three Peaks as your beneficiary. We receive 50% of the recycling value for any mobile phones, £1 for each original empty inkjet cartridge or up to £5 per empty laser/toner cartridge donated.