Please note that email to firstname.lastname@example.org is the best means of communication with the Planning Department at the present time.
How to comment on a current application
- Use our view planning applications search
- Use the quick search top left if you have the application number or go to search applications (advanced) on the right
- Find the application on which you wish to comment
- Login to submit a comment (you will need to register the first time and verify your email address)
- You can also then “track” the application
North Team (Richmondshire, Eden and the South Lakeland parishes of Dent, Garsdale and Sedbergh): 01969 652349
South Team (Craven, Lancaster and all the South Lakeland parishes apart from Dent, Garsdale and Sedbergh): 01969 652350
Enforcement Team: 01969 652346
Technicians: 01969 652345
Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority
If you have enquiries about specific planning applications or issues, you can arrange to meet with a Planning Officer at an advice surgery or use the contact details provided on the ‘Meet the teams‘ page.