The mental health charity MIND say that spending time in green space or bringing nature into your everyday life can benefit both your mental and physical wellbeing. It can:
- Improve your mood
- Reduce feelings of stress or anger
- Help you take time out and feel more relaxed
- Improve your physical health
- Improve your confidence and self-esteem
- Help you be more active
- Help you make new connections
- Provide peer support.
Or download the Yorkshire Dales Guide to Health & Happiness created for the Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority by Dales Discoveries. You can download your free guide to mental health here.