With support from our partners at Great Places Lake & Dales we created a series of videos featuring young people embarking on their chosen career within the Yorkshire Dales National park Authority.
Great Places Lakes & Dales is a pilot project funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund and Arts Council England which aims to increase the number of 16-34s living and working in Craven and South Lakeland. Great Places Lakes & Dales features inspirational young people telling their stories about how much they love living and working in the Yorkshire Dales, and how they are making a difference in some of the creative industries here.
Watch the videos here:
- Emily Coates, Land management Facilitator – https://youtu.be/wxqvuef_u3Y
- Hannah Kingsbury, Cultural Heritage Officer – https://youtu.be/C1roYyOz9T8
- Isaac Bury, Apprentice Ranger – https://youtu.be/4dEe5NZAuGE
- James Firth, Access Ranger – https://youtu.be/moYwqUTQPPs
- Katy Foxford, Tourism Apprentice – https://youtu.be/5YaOgmXzVIs
- Compilation – https://youtu.be/A8gBtqzrm0Q