Our free planning surgeries allow members of the public to get verbal planning advice on householder or small-scale development proposals. For a written response a pre-application inquiry will need to be submitted.
Southern Area surgery
Craven, Lancaster and all the South Lakeland parishes except Garsdale, Dent and Sedbergh.
- 9.30am to 11.30am at the Tourist Information Centre, 29 Main Street, Kirkby Lonsdale, LA6 2AE
- 9.30am to 11.30am at Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority Offices, Colvend, Grassington, BD23 5LB
To book an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01969 652350 by 12 noon the day before.
Northern Area surgery
Richmondshire, Eden and the South Lakeland parishes of Garsdale, Dent and Sedbergh.
- 2pm to 4pm at Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority Offices, Yoredale, Bainbridge, Leyburn, DL8 3EL
- 11am to 12 noon at The Yard, Orton, CA10 3RQ
- 2pm to 4pm at Sedbergh Community Office, 72 Main Street, Sedbergh, LA10 5AD
To book an appointment, email email@example.com or call 01969 652349 by 12 noon the day before.
Please note that planning officers cannot take telephone calls at these venues. If you need to speak to a planning officer contact the planning service.