- The Yorkshire Dales National Park was established in 1954.
- 19,761 people live in the National Park (Office of National Statistics 2012).
- It covers 1,761.8 square kilometres (680 square miles).
- The National Park is administered by an Authority of 22 members.
- The Authority employs approximately 130 staff (around 100 full-time equivalent).
More short cuts
Looking for some short cuts? Click the boxes to go straight to that section.
Tip: you can use the search box above to pin down pages in this website.