Read all about it!
Our newspaper, Dales, is produced twice a year and distributed free to all 24,000 residents of the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
It reports on many issues of local interest, the important work of the Authority and its partners in caring for the wildlife and cultural heritage of this special landscape, and in providing a sustainable future for the National Park and its communities.
Dales is also available as a digital download. To read current and past editions, please click the links to the right.
With a free, twice-yearly distribution direct to the households of the 24,000 residents of the National Park, Dales is a great place to promote your business - and this is supported by responses from our 2015 Residents Survey:
Q: Which of the following services provided by the National Park Authority have you used or come into contact with during the last five years?
A: 70% of residents said Dales - the highest of all Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority services.
Q: Where did you find out about the National Park and/or the work of the Authority?
A: 59% of residents said Dales - joint top with local media.
Seven great reasons for promoting your business in Dales
- Increased print run in 2017, now 15,800 copies printed per edition
- Delivered FREE to every single household in the National Park - now 24% bigger since August 2016
- Provides information on who the Authority is, what it does, its plans for the future and how to access its services
- Downloadable version of Dales also available on the National Park Authority’s website, reaching over half a million annual users
- Excellent marketing tool for encouraging residents to make the most of local services - perfect for promoting seasonal messages, too
- Competitively priced advertising in a great range of sizes (full colour or mono)
- Free advert design via a professional agency (with full colour proof to check and sign off) included in the price, saving you time and money.
To find out more, including rates, contact Sheila Ward at publishers Bow House Digital on 01347 821928 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any queries or would like to know more about Dales, please contact:
Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority
Tel: 0300 456 0030