We are launching our new Dairy Days project on Tuesday 24 April, 10.30am to 3pm, at the Dales Countryside Museum in Hawes.
- Was your family involved in dairying and have you got memories, photos or stories that you’d like to share?
- Are you interested in finding out about archaeological sites, old buildings or even going on a dig?
- Do you have dairying bygones you can tell us about? Come along and see some of the ones we have at the Museum
- Do you make your own cheese, yoghurt or kefir? Share your favourite recipes, hints and tips
- Do you run a visitor business selling, making or serving dairy-based food? We’d like to work with you!
Come and have a chat over tea and a curd tart or cheese scone. We’d love to see you!
First FIVE Lottery Players WIN a Yorkshire Wensleydale Cheese. Just bring along a recent lottery ticket!