- Accuracy of information
- Availability of www.yorkshiredales.org.uk
- Damages caused by the use of www.yorkshiredales.org.uk
The website www.yorkshiredales.org.uk is an official website of the Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority (“the Authority”).
You may print off one copy only of any individual page for your own personal use. This includes making copies solely for the purpose of storing them into a cache memory or copies made when the file is downloaded, as long as you do not do any of the things detailed under What you are not allowed to do.
You will indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of, or in any way connected with, use of the site by you or any other person using your login information.
When using www.yorkshiredales.org.uk, you are not allowed to do the following:
1. Tamper with or alter in any way, any material contained in this website.
2. Copy any material from this website for any commercial purpose, nor copy material for any other purpose, except as mentioned in the General section.
3. Remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices or watermark contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed from the website.
4. Use the website for any activities that breach any laws, infringe any other parties rights, or breach any standards, content requirements or codes published by any relevant authority.
5. Use the site in any way that interferes with our systems, or with other other users or in any way that harasses, menaces or harms anyone.
6. Use the site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
This website consists of images, texts, formats and styles of presentation, software (including html code and cascading style sheets) and material analogous to it ("Material"). All copyright and other moral, ownership and intellectual property rights capable of subsisting in the Material or derivatives of it from time to time is either owned exclusively by or is licensed to the Authority.
You acknowledge our rights to the Material. Save as provided elsewhere in these Terms you must not copy, modify, manipulate, transmit, perform, publish, display, licence or create derivative works from Material accessed through this website. Where copying or transmission is expressly permitted, you must display any author attribution or copyright notice.
This website also contains certain trademarks (whether granted or applied for), graphics, logos and service names ("Devices"). The Devices may not be copied or reproduced in any format (save as provided elsewhere in the Terms), or used in connection with any product or service without the Authority’s written consent or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among the public, or which disparages or discredits the Authority. All other trademarks not owned by the Authority that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by the Authority.
We may at any time change or modify all or any part of these Terms. By browsing this website you are accepting that you are bound by the terms and conditions and disclaimer current at that time, so you should check these each time you visit the site.
Note: The views expressed by members of the public which may appear on this website are not necessarily those of the Authority.
Any people who are used as subjects in photographs, and are identifiable from those photographs, must give written permission for their use on the website. This must be obtained from the parent or guardian if a child or young person is the subject.
Before submitting a photograph to the Authority for use on this website, you must obtain written permission from any person who is identifiable from the photograph. By submitting a photograph, you are representing to the Authority that you have done this.
If you do not want to grant to the Authority the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to www.yorkshiredales.org.uk.
Further, by submitting your contribution to www.yorkshiredales.org.uk, you do the following:
- Warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to the Authority for all the purposes specified above. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
- Warrant that your contribution is not defamatory.
- Warrant that your contribution does not infringe any law.
- Agree to indemnify the Authority against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by the Authority as a result of your breach of any of the above warranties.
- Waive any legal and moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on insert relevant website address and the purposes specified above.
Contributions must comply with the following:
- They must be civil and tasteful.
- They must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited, offensive, abusive or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
- No spamming or off-topic material: we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times.
- No advertising.
- Only contributions in English will be accepted.
- No impersonation.
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
- You may not submit any defamatory or illegal or unlawful material of any nature to www.yorkshiredales.org.uk. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
- Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
- If you fail to abide by these Rules, you will be sent an e-mail which informs you why your contribution has been failed or edited.
- If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to www.yorkshiredales.org.uk or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on the website, and the Authority considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, the Authority may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement/s.
The Authority reserves the right to delete any contribution, at any time, for any reason.
We have taken reasonable steps to ensure the information provided by us on this website is accurate at the time you view it. However, we cannot and have not checked the accuracy of all information provided by outside sources or by the providers of other information or of other parties linked to or from the website.
All such information is provided in good faith and the Authority excludes liability for any errors, omissions or misleading information (unless made recklessly or fraudulently) to the maximum extent permitted by law, together with all implied warranties in connection with such information.
This website contains hyperlinks to other websites, i.e. sites published by parties other than the Authority. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. The Authority does not operate such sites and is therefore not responsible for their content. Furthermore, our inclusion of the hyperlinks does not imply any endorsement of material on such websites or any association with their operators.
To find out more about the web links included on this site, you might find the Authority's Hyperlinks policy guidelines useful.
We make no warranty or representation relating to the availability of this website and have no liability to you should this website become unavailable to you for any reason.
The percentage of time that the website has been available is published on the Site availability page.
In no circumstances shall the Authority be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits or savings, arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of any data or information services displayed on this site. This shall not apply to direct personal injury or death caused or contributed to by negligence on the part of the Authority. Otherwise, you engage in all activities mentioned on this website at your own risk.
The use of this website and these Terms shall be subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English courts.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.