How many and where are they?
We have five National Park Centres. Click their links for opening times and how to get there:
- Aysgarth Falls National Park Centre
- Grassington National Park Centre
- Hawes National Park Centre
- Malham National Park Centre
- Reeth National Park Centre
How can they help?
They are a great starting point for anyone wanting to make the most of this beautiful area. There are interesting displays about the area, guide books and leaflets and of course, friendly staff to help you enjoy the National Park in just the way you want.
You can ask us about:
- Planning your visit
- Buying maps, books, souvenirs and clothing
- Leaflets and brochures
- Booking accommodation
- Hiring a GPS device or audio trail MP3 player
- How to get to and around the area by public transport
Remember that every time you make a purchase from one of the National Park Centres or our online shop you make a valuable contribution to the conservation of the National Park. Treat yourself – treat the National Park!