Our 68-page guide, The Visitor - published annually and now in A4 magazine format - is packed full of features and useful information to help you discover this beautiful part of the world - and it's free.
- a Roman milestone that has found a new home
- a 'tail' of torpid dormice and wild friends
- how crowdfunding has helped Yorkshire's Three Peaks
- dark skies burning brighter, thanks to poet Ian McMillan
- every 'cow'us' tells a story
Where to find your copy of The Visitor
Browse The Visitor 2017 by clicking on the links below:
You can view previous editions by using the links on the right.
If you are organising an event and would like it to appear in the next edition of The Visitor, please read the guidelines on the Add event page.