Planning Committee meeting - September 2011
MEETING: PLANNING COMMITTEE
[Membership – to be decided at the Authority meeting on the morning of 13 September 2011, but based on the ‘Group’ nominations to be considered at that meeting:
C Armitage, RK Bingham, J Blackie, Mrs A Brooks, P Charlesworth, A Colley,G Dalton, R Gale, M Gardner, TRN Harrison-Topham, RG Heseltine, JK Roberts, RN Thwaite, R Welch and W Weston.]
VENUE: The National Park Authority Office, Yoredale, Bainbridge
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, 13 September 2011 at 1.00pm
1. Membership of the Committee.
2. Election of Chairman.
3. Election of Deputy Chairman.
5. Public Questions/Statements.
6. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during the consideration of Item No 12 on the agenda on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 6 and 7 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
7. Apologies for absence and Notices of Substitution.
8. Declarations of lobbying.
10. Enforcement matters: Unauthorised erection of extension - Tara, 5 Main Street, Langcliffe.
11. Report of the Head of Development Management.
Private business – report(s) circulated to members only
12. Planning Enforcement Closures report.
13.Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
National Park Authority Office,
2 September 2011
(a)Tea/coffee will be available before the meeting.
(b) Lunch will be provided at approximately 12.30pm for Membersonly.