Planning Committee meeting - September 2008
MEETING: PLANNING COMMITTEE
[Membership: R Alderson, C Armitage, RA Bird, J Blackie, Mrs A Brooks, WH Brown, SHK Butcher, P Charlesworth, G Dalton, W Fenten, TRN Harrison-Topham, C Lis, JK Roberts, S Shaw-Wright and W Weston.]
VENUE: Yoredale, Bainbridge
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, 9 September 2008 at 10.30am
[NOTE: Members should make any declarations of interest at the start of the appropriate item.]
2. Public Question Time.
The National Park Authority has allocated up to 15 minutes at the start of meetings to allow members of the public the opportunity to ask questions and/or to make statements that relate to the work of the Committee. These may not, however, be in respect of any ‘live’ planning cases.
Notice of all questions and/or the intention to make a statement must be received by the Chief Executive (National Park Officer) at Yoredale, Bainbridge, Leyburn DL8 3EL no later than 12 noon on the day before the meeting. Each person will be allowed to address the meeting for up to three minutes.
More detailed guidance is available from the Authority’s Secretariat.
3. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during the consideration of those items of business listed in column 1 of the following table on the grounds that each involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in the paragraph of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972 specified in column 2:
Item No on the agenda
6 and 7
4. Apologies for absence and Notices of Substitution.
5. Declarations of lobbying.
7. Enforcement: Unauthorised works, Holly House, Stainforth.
Private business – Reports circulated to members only
9. Enforcement: Unauthorised siting of sculpture, Layby on A684, West of Bainbridge.
10. Planning Enforcement Closures report.
11. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
National Park Office,
29 August 2008