Planning Committee meeting - October 2010
MEETING: PLANNING COMMITTEE
[Membership: R Alderson, C Armitage, RK Bingham, J Blackie, Mrs A Brooks, WH Brown, P Charlesworth, A Colley, G Dalton, TRN Harrison-Topham, RG Heseltine, KJ Lancaster, JK Roberts, R Welch and W Weston.]
VENUE: The National Park Authority Office, Yoredale, Bainbridge
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, 12 October 2010 at 10.30am
2. Public Questions/Statements.
3. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during the consideration of those items of business listed in column 1 of the following table on the grounds that each involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in the paragraph of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972 specified in column 2:
Item No on the agenda
6 and 7
4. Apologies for absence and Notices of Substitution.
5. Declarations of lobbying.
7. Enforcement matters:
Private business – report circulated to members only
9. Supplementary report:Planning application - Tullochvenus Farm, Kirkby Top, Kirkby Malham.
10. Planning Enforcement Closures report.
11. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
National Park Office,
1 October 2010
a) Tea/coffee will be available a quarter of an hour before the meeting.
b) Lunch will be provided at approximately 1.00pm for Members and Officers only.