Planning Committee meeting - October 2009
MEETING: PLANNING COMMITTEE
[Membership: R Alderson, C Armitage, RK Bingham, J Blackie, Mrs A Brooks, WH Brown, SHK Butcher, P Charlesworth, G Dalton, W Fenten, TRN Harrison-Topham, KJ Lancaster, JK Roberts, R Welch and W Weston.]
VENUE: Yoredale, Bainbridge
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, 13 October 2009 at 10.30am
2. Public Question Time.
3. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during the consideration of Item No 11 on the agenda on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in the paragraphs 6 and 7 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
4. Apologies for absence and Notices of Substitution.
5. Declarations of lobbying.
6. Items for consideration under the Committee’s reference back procedure:
Variation of condition - Hawkswick Cote Caravan Park.
Erection of replacement dwellinghouse - Wardses, Cautley, Sedbergh.
Development at The Barn, Appersett.
Erection of replacement building - Kirksteads, Westhouse, Ingleton.
3 Blea Moor Cottage, Ingleton - Unauthorised change of use and untidy land.
Capon Barn, Malham Moor - Unauthorised works to barn.
Land adjacent to Station Road, Langcliffe - Unauthorised development.
9. Linton Falls Hydro-Electric Power House – Amendment to Section 106 Agreement.
Private business – Report circulated to members only
11. Planning Enforcement Closures report.
12. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
National Park Office,
2 October 2009