Planning Committee meeting - November 2010
MEETING: PLANNING COMMITTEE
[Membership: R Alderson, C Armitage, RK Bingham, J Blackie, Mrs A Brooks, WH Brown, P Charlesworth, A Colley, G Dalton, TRN Harrison-Topham, RG Heseltine, KJ Lancaster, JK Roberts, R Welch and W Weston.]
VENUE: The National Park Authority Office, Yoredale, Bainbridge
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, 9 November 2010 at 10.30am
2. Public Questions/Statements.
3. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during the consideration of those items of business listed in column 1 of the following table on the grounds that each involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in the paragraph of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972 specified in column 2:
Item No on the agenda
6 and 7
6 and 7
4. Apologies for absence and Notices of Substitution.
5. Declarations of lobbying.
6. Item(s) for consideration under the Committee’s reference back procedure:
- The Barn, The Minns, Linton and previous report
- Coles House, Moor Road, Askrigg and previous report
- 45 Little Ings, Gayle, Hawes and previous report.
- Late consultation papers - 5 November 2010
- Late consultation papers - 8 November 2010
- Late consultation papers - 9 November 2010
8. Enforcement matters:
Private business – report circulated to members only
11. Planning Enforcement Closures report.
12. Planning Enforcement Quarterly report.
13. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
National Park Office
29 October 2010
a)Tea/coffee will be available a quarter of an hour before the meeting.
b) Lunch will be provided at approximately 1.00pm for Members and Officers only.