Planning Committee meeting - November 2007
MEETING: PLANNING COMMITTEE
[Membership: R Alderson, RA Bird, J Blackie, Mrs A Brooks, SHK Butcher, G Dalton, W Fenten, C Hammond, TRN Harrison-Topham, D Heather, C Lis, Mrs S Marshall, A Osborne, Ms N Stedman and W Weston.]
VENUE: Yoredale, Bainbridge
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, 13 November 2007 at 10.30am
[NOTE: At the Authority meeting on 31 July it was agreed that Declarations of Interest should be taken at the start of each item rather than ‘en bloc’ at the start of the meeting.]
2. Public Question Time.
The National Park Authority has allocated up to 15 minutes at the start of meetings to allow members of the public the opportunity to ask questions and/or to make statements that relate to the work of the Committee. These may not, however, be in respect of any ‘live’ planning cases.
Written notice of all questions and/or the intention to make a statement must be received by the Chief Executive (National Park Officer) at Yoredale, Bainbridge, Leyburn DL8 3EL no later than 12 noon on the day before the meeting.
Each person will be allowed to address the meeting for up to three minutes.
3. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during the consideration of Item No 10 on the agenda on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 6 and 7 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
4. Apologies for absence and Notices of Substitution.
5. Declarations of lobbying.
Private business - Report circulated to Members only
10. Enforcement Closures report.
11. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
National Park Office,
1 November 2007