Planning Committee meeting - November 2006
MEETING: PLANNING COMMITTEE
[Membership: RA Bird, J Blackie, Mrs A Brooks, WH Brown, SHK Butcher, G Dalton, C Hammond, D Heather, D Ireton, OJ Kendall, C Lis, Mrs S Marshall, A Osborne, JJ Pearlman and W Weston.]
VENUE: Yoredale, Bainbridge
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, 14th November 2006 at 10.30am
2. Public Question Time.
The National Park Authority has allocated up to 15 minutes at the start of meetings to allow members of the public the opportunity to ask questions and/or to make statements that relate to the work of the Committee.
Written notice of all questions and/or the intention to make a statement must be received by the Chief Executive (National Park Officer) at Yoredale, Bainbridge, Leyburn DL8 3EL no later than 12 noon on the day before the meeting.
Each person will be allowed to address the meeting for up to three minutes.
3. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during the consideration of Item Nos 14 and 15 on the agenda on the grounds that, respectively, they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 1 and 3 and paragraphs 6 and 7 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
4. Apologies for absence and Notices of Substitution.
5. Declarations of the existence and nature of personal interests.
6. Declarations of lobbying.
7. Item for consideration under the Committee’s reference back procedure:
12. Analysis of Applications and Appeals: 1st July to 30th September 2006(title sheet only available to download).
Private business - Reports circulated to Members only
14. Schedule of applications for planning permission – Additional Information.
15. Planning Enforcement Closures report.
16. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
National Park Office,
3 November 2006