Planning Committee meeting - July 2010
MEETING: PLANNING COMMITTEE
[Membership: R Alderson, C Armitage, RK Bingham, J Blackie, Mrs A Brooks, WH Brown, SHK Butcher, P Charlesworth, G Dalton, W Fenten, TRN Harrison-Topham, KJ Lancaster, JK Roberts, R Welch and W Weston.]
VENUE: The National Park Office, Yoredale, Bainbridge
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, 13 July 2010 at 10.30am
2. Public Questions/Statements.
3. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during the consideration of Item Nos 9 and 10 on the agenda on the grounds that they involve, respectively, the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 7 and paragraphs 6 and 7 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
4. Apologies for absence and Notices of Substitution.
5. Declarations of lobbying.
Private business – reports circulated to members only
9. Contravention of Tree Preservation Order: Land south of The Shearlings, Brunt Acres, Hawes.
10. Planning Enforcement Closures report.
11. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
National Park Office,
2 July 2010