Planning Committee meeting - January 2007
MEETING: PLANNING COMMITTEE
[Membership: RA Bird, J Blackie, Mrs A Brooks, WH Brown, SHK Butcher, G Dalton, C Hammond, D Heather, D Ireton, OJ Kendall, C Lis, Mrs S Marshall, A Osborne, JJ Pearlman and W Weston.]
VENUE: Yoredale, Bainbridge
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, 9 January 2007 at 10.30am
2. Public Question Time.
The National Park Authority has allocated up to 15 minutes at the start of meetings to allow members of the public the opportunity to ask questions and/or to make statements that relate to the work of the Committee.
Written notice of all questions and/or the intention to make a statement must be received by the Chief Executive (National Park Officer) at Yoredale, Bainbridge, Leyburn DL8 3EL no later than 12 noon on the day before the meeting.
Each person will be allowed to address the meeting for up to three minutes.
3. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during the consideration of Item Nos 13 and 14 on the agenda on the grounds that they both involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 6 and 7 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
4. Apologies for absence and Notices of Substitution.
5. Declarations of the existence and nature of personal interests.
6. Declarations of lobbying.
[This report is printed separately from the rest of the agenda]
9. Consultation by Craven District Council on planning application by Skipton Building Society for office development with car parking, landscaping and associated works at OS Field No. 5723, Gargrave Road, Skipton.
10. Planning permission for development at Skellands Farm, Airton - additional condition.
11. Enforcement action:
Unauthorised change of use of agricultural barn to builder’s store – barn opposite The Moorcock, Lunds, Hawes.
Private business - Minutes and report circulated to Members only
13. Private minutes of the meeting held on 12 December 2006.
14. Planning Enforcement Closures report.
15. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
National Park Office,
29 December 2006