Planning Committee meeting - February 2011
MEETING: PLANNING COMMITTEE
[Membership: R Alderson, C Armitage, RK Bingham, J Blackie, Mrs A Brooks, WH Brown, P Charlesworth, A Colley, G Dalton, TRN Harrison-Topham, RG Heseltine, KJ Lancaster, JK Roberts, R Welch and W Weston.]
VENUE: The National Park Authority Office, Yoredale, Bainbridge
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, 8 February 2011 at 10.30am
2. Public Questions/Statements.
3. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during the consideration of Item Nos 12, 13 and 14 on the agenda on the grounds that each involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in the paragraphs 6 and 7 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
4. Apologies for absence and Notices of Substitution.
5. Declarations of lobbying.
6. Item for consideration under the Committee’s reference back procedure:
8. Enforcement matters:
Unauthorised erection of smoking shelter - Helwith Bridge Hotel, Horton-in-Ribblesdale
Unauthorised creation of access/gateway onto Classified Road - West View Barn, Langbar
Failure to comply with Enforcement Notice – Former Telephone Exchange, Pacegate, Beamsley.
Private business – report(s) circulated to members only
12. Enforcement matter: Erection of two dwellings not in accordance with approved plans - Thornton Rust Hall, Thornton Rust.
13. Planning Enforcement Closures report.
14. Planning Enforcement “Open Cases” list.
15. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
National Park Authority Office,
28 January 2011
a)Tea/coffee will be available a quarter of an hour before the meeting.
b) Lunch will be provided at approximately 1.00pm for Members and Officers only.