Planning Committee meeting - December 2010
MEETING: PLANNING COMMITTEE
[Membership: R Alderson, C Armitage, RK Bingham, J Blackie, Mrs A Brooks, WH Brown, P Charlesworth, A Colley, G Dalton, TRN Harrison-Topham, RG Heseltine, KJ Lancaster, JK Roberts, R Welch and W Weston.]
VENUE: The National Park Authority Office, Yoredale, Bainbridge
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, 14 December 2010 at 10.30am
2. Public Questions/Statements.
3. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during the consideration of Item No 10 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 6 and 7 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
4. Apologies for absence and Notices of Substitution.
5. Declarations of lobbying.
9. Best Buildings Design Award presentation.
Private business – report circulated to members only
10. Planning Enforcement Closures report.
11. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
National Park Authority Office,
3 December 2010
a)Tea/coffee will be available a quarter of an hour before the meeting.
b) Lunch will be provided at approximately 1.00pm for Members and Officers only.