Planning Committee meeting - August 2010
MEETING: PLANNING COMMITTEE
[Membership: R Alderson, C Armitage, RK Bingham, J Blackie, Mrs A Brooks, WH Brown, P Charlesworth, A Colley, G Dalton, TRN Harrison-Topham, RG Heseltine, KJ Lancaster, JK Roberts, R Welch and W Weston.]
VENUE: The National Park Office, Yoredale, Bainbridge
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, 10 August 2010 at 10.30am
2. Election of Chairman.
3. Election of Deputy Chairman.
5. Public Questions/Statements.
6. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during the consideration of Item No 15 on the agenda on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 6 and 7 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
7. Apologies for absence and Notices of Substitution.
8. Declarations of lobbying.
9. Item(s) for consideration under the Committee’s reference back procedure:
11. Section 106 Agreement - Mayfield, Low Mill Lane, Grassington.
12. Enforcement issues:
Private business – report circulated to members only
15. Planning Enforcement Closures report.
16. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
National Park Office,
30 July 2010