Planning Committee meeting - April 2011
MEETING: PLANNING COMMITTEE
[Membership: R Alderson, C Armitage, RK Bingham, J Blackie, Mrs A Brooks, WH Brown, P Charlesworth, A Colley, G Dalton, TRN Harrison-Topham, RG Heseltine, KJ Lancaster, JK Roberts, R Welch and W Weston.]
VENUE: The National Park Authority Office, Yoredale, Bainbridge
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, 12 April 2011 at 1.00pm
2. Public Questions/Statements.
3. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during the consideration of those items of business listed in column 1 of the following table on the grounds that each involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in the paragraph of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972 specified in column 2:
Item No on the agenda
6 and 7
4. Apologies for absence and Notices of Substitution.
5. Declarations of lobbying.
6. Item for consideration under the Committee’s reference back procedure:
Appendix A - last committee report
Appendix B - proposed terms of S106 agreement and conditions
Appendix C - conditions proposed by Wharfedale Group Accomodation Providers
9. Planning application: Wind turbines at Chelker Reservoir, Addingham, Ilkley - consultation from Craven District Council.
10. Breach of Section 106 Agreement - Mill Ponds at Primrose Glen, Embsay.
Private business – report(s) circulated to members only
12. Supplementary report: The Foresters Arms, Carlton-in-Coverdale.
13. Planning Enforcement Closures report.
14.Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
National Park Authority Office,
1 April 2011
a)Tea/coffee will be available before the meeting.
b) Lunch will be provided at approximately 12.30pm for Members only.