Authority meeting - September 2009
MEETING: YORKSHIRE DALES NATIONAL PARK AUTHORITY
VENUE: The National Park Office, Yoredale, Bainbridge
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, 29 September 2009 at 10.30am
2. Public Question Time.
3. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during the consideration of Item Nos 21 and 22 on the agenda on the grounds that they each involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
4. Apologies for absence.
5. Declarations of lobbying.
6. Statement of Final Accounts 2008/09
7. External Auditors report to the Authority on the 2009 Audit
9. Member Champions:
Matters to be raised by Member Champions
14. Proposed improvements to the operation of the Authority’s Planning enforcement function
15. Special Qualities, Special Experiences - A Recreation and Tourism Strategy for the Yorkshire Dales
17. Offering out the National Park logo for use within the National Park
18.Education Work Plan 2009-12
19. Member Feedback.
20. To receive the Minutes of the meetings of the:
Planning Committee held on 14 July and 11 August;
Access Committee held on 16 July,
Finance and Resources Committee held on 7 August;
Standards Committee held on 13 August 2009, and
and to consider any recommendations contained therein that are not dealt with elsewhere on the agenda.
Private Business - Reports circulated to Members only
21.Update on developments at the Dales Countryside Museum.
22.Future of Sedbergh Partnership Centre building.
23.Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances be considered as a matter of urgency.
National Park Offices
22 September 2009