Authority meeting - May 2010
MEETING: YORKSHIRE DALES NATIONAL PARK AUTHORITY
VENUE: The National Park Office, Yoredale, Bainbridge
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, 25 May 2010 at 10.30am
2. Public Questions/Statements.
3. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during the consideration of Item No 21 on the agenda on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
4. Apologies for absence.
5. Declarations of lobbying.
19. Member Feedback. [No written report]
20. To receive the Minutes of the meetings of the
Standards Committee held on 4 March;
Planning Committee held on 9 March and 13 April;
Access Committee held on 8 April;
Audit and Review Committee held on 29 April 2010,
and to consider any recommendations contained therein that are not dealt with elsewhere on the agenda.
Private minutes circulated to members only
21. Private minutes of the meeting held on 30 March 2010.
22. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
National Park Offices,
17 May 2010