Authority meeting - May 2007
MEETING: YORKSHIRE DALES NATIONAL PARK AUTHORITY
VENUE: Bolton Abbey Village Hall
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, 29 May 2007 at 10.30am
1. Minutes of the meeting held on 27 March 2007.
2. Public Question Time.
The National Park Authority has allocated up to 15 minutes at the start of meetings to allow members of the public the opportunity to ask questions and/or to make statements that relate to the work of the Authority.
Notification of the subject matter of any question and/or statement must be received by the Chief Executive (National Park Officer) at Yoredale, Bainbridge, Leyburn DL8 3EL no later than 12 noon on the day before the meeting.
Each person will be allowed to address the meeting for up to three minutes.
3. Exclusion of the public from the meeting – there are no ‘private’ items.
4. Apologies for absence.
5. Declarations of the existence and nature of personal interests.
6. Declarations of lobbying.
9. Best Value Action Plan and Objectives 2006/07 – End of year report.
12. Yorkshire Dales Millennium Trust - Annual Report 2006-07.
[Note: This item will be taken immediately before lunch.]
13. Local Government and Public Involvement in Health Bill 2007.
[Note: This item will be taken immediately after lunch.]
19. Member Feedback:
Attendance at Partnership ‘events’
20. To receive the Minutes of the meetings of the:
Planning Committee held on 13 March and 10 April;
Access Committee held on 19 April;
and to consider any recommendations contained therein that are not dealt with elsewhere on the agenda.
21. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should by reason of special circumstances be considered as a matter of urgency.
18 May 2007Notes:
The meeting will adjourn BEFORE lunch at approximately 12.30pm when there will be a presentation on ‘Volunteering for the Authority’ by Rae Lonsdale (Volunteers Co-ordinator).