Authority meeting - March 2011
MEETING: YORKSHIRE DALES NATIONAL PARK AUTHORITY
VENUE: The National Park Authority Office, Yoredale, Bainbridge
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, 29 March 2011 at 10.30am
1. Minutes of the meetings held on:
2. Public Questions/ Statements.
Exclusion of the public from the meeting during the consideration of Item No 18 on the agenda on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 4 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
3. Apologies for absence.
4. Declarations of lobbying.
9. Budget 2011/12.
15. Member Feedback.
16. To receive the Minutes of the meetings of the:
Planning Committee held on 11 January and 8 February;
Access Committee held on 20 January,
Finance and Resources Committee held on 3 February 2011
and to consider any recommendations contained therein that are not dealt with elsewhere on the agenda.
Private report circulated to members only
17. New Staffing Structure proposals (DB).
18. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances be considered as a matter of urgency.
National Park Offices
22 March 2011