Authority meeting - 2010
MEETING: YORKSHIRE DALES NATIONAL PARK AUTHORITY
VENUE: The National Park Office, Yoredale, Bainbridge
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, 30 March 2010 at 10.30am
2. Public Questions/Statements.
3. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during the consideration of Item Nos 22 and 23 on the agenda on the grounds that they each involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
4. Apologies for absence.
5. Declarations of lobbying.
11. English National Park Authorities Association: Update on Activity and Priorities – Presentation by Paul Hamblin (ENPAA Director).
12. Action Plan 2010/11.
14. Conservation Areas – Character Appraisal and Review:
20. Member Feedback.
21. To receive the Minutes of the meetings of the:
Planning Committee held on 12 January and 9 February;
Access Committee held on 14 January;
Finance and Resources Committee held on 4 February;
Audit and Review Committee held on 25 February 2010
and to consider any recommendations contained therein that are not dealt with elsewhere on the agenda.
Private reports – circulated to members only
22. Update on developments at the Dales Countryside Museum.
23. Update on proposed disposal of 72A Main Street, Sedbergh.
24. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances be considered as a matter of urgency.
National Park Offices, Yoredale, Bainbridge
22 March 2010