Authority meeting - March 2009
MEETING: YORKSHIRE DALES NATIONAL PARK AUTHORITY
VENUE: The National Park Office, Yoredale, Bainbridge
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, 31 March 2009 at 10.30am
2. Public Question Time.
3. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during the consideration of Item No 15 on the agenda on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in the paragraphs 2, 3 and 5 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
4. Apologies for absence.
5. Declarations of lobbying.
Oral report from the Member Champion for Forward Planning (Yvonne Peacock)
Other matters to be raised by Member Champions
9. Treasury Management and the Prudential Code for Capital Finance
12. Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority: Regional Representation and the Sub-National Review plus Appendix.
14. To receive the Minutes of the meetings of the:
Planning Committee held on 13 January and 10 February
Access Committee held on 15 January
Finance and Resources Committee held on 6 February
Audit and Review Committee held on 13 February
Standards Committee held on 26 February 2009
and to consider any recommendations contained therein that are not dealt with elsewhere on the agenda.
Private business – Minutes circulated to members only
15. Private minutes of the meeting held on 27 January 2009.
16. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances be considered as a matter of urgency.
National Park Offices
26 March 2009