Tell us what you think
The Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority works closely with local communities in order to fulfil its purposes. Community consultation is an important part of this process.
You can get more involved in the decision making process of the Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority by participating in the consultations listed below. You can also sign up to receive email alerts when new consultations become available.
You are currently being asked for your views in the following areas:
- Magic memories competition - tell us about your special experiences in the National Park and win prizes! (closes 28 February 2014)
- Swaledale & Arkengarthdale Barns & Walls Conservation Area Appraisal consultation (closes 2 March 2014)
- Satisfaction survey of www.yorkshiredales.org.uk (closes 31 March 2014)
- Input into the future developments of this website by joining our Focus Group
- Yorkshire Dales National Park Management Plan (closed 11/01/13)
- Local Plan Issues (closed 11/01/13)
- Consultation on a Local Plan options paper (ran from 16 September to 28 October 2013)
- Members of the public and organisations were invited to provide comments on the draft sustainable tourism strategy and action plan 2013 to 2018. (Closed 07/09/12)
- Changes to National Park Governance This Defra consultation invites views on the proposed amendment of primary legislation, through use of a Public Bodies Act Order, to implement five specific changes in the way that National Park authorities operate. Visit the Defra website to find out more. (closed 31/05/2012)